At our Masses we celebrate and give thanks for special family occasions, or with special prayers for deceased family and friends, or just for your private intentions. If you would like more information please contact the Parish Priest
If you are not a catholic and would like to visit us for one of our Masses, please take the time to introduce yourself so that we can say hello properly. During the mass you are welcome to receive a blessing, please cross your hands over your chest to let our priest or special ministers know.
||6.30pm||First Mass of Sunday||St. Alban’s|
|Sunday||10.30am||Sung Mass with Children’s Liturgy||St. Alban’s|
|5.00pm||Mass||At The Church on Oakwood|
Masses are held most days, however due to variations in the schedule it is better to check our newsletter.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
The sacrament is available between 5.45 and 6.15pm each Saturday at St. Alban’s. Alternatively please contact the Parish Priest to arrange a different time.
2017 Holy Days of Obligation
- Every Sunday
- Epiphany; Saturday 7th January
- Ascension; Sunday 28th May
- Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi); Sunday 18th June
- St Peter & St Paul; Thursday 29th June
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary; Wednesday 15th August
- All Saints; Wednesday 1st November
- Birth of the Lord; Monday 25th December